Press Releases 2013
Bingo.com Launches Social Bingo Game Into Beta
ANGUILLA, B.W.I., May 6, 2013 / Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTCQB: BNGOF), owner of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced it has launched the beta version of Trophy Bingo, its innovative proprietary social bingo product.
Released in select test markets only, Trophy Bingo is a multi-platform social bingo game available on smart phones and tablets running Apple iOS and Google Android systems as well as online on Facebook. Trophy Bingo is a ‘best of breed’ dog-show themed bingo adventure where players win their way to the best in show blue ribbon. The beta release was simultaneous to all supported platforms and beta testing is on-going as Bingo.com fine tunes the monetization and player progression of the product. It is expected that a period of four to six weeks of beta testing will be done before releasing Trophy Bingo worldwide on the App Store, Google Play, and Facebook.
“The beta release of Trophy Bingo is an important step to completing Bingo.com’s entry into the social casino marketplace,” said Jason Williams, Bingo.com’s CEO. “While we remain focused on our gambling strategy in target European markets, Trophy Bingo will enable Bingo.com to monetize its substantial North American traffic which arrives naturally to www.bingo.com. Americans and Canadians are some of the most avid bingo players in the world and now Bingo.com has an innovative new product to offer them. We are very excited about this new addition to Bingo.com’s business strategy.”
Bingo.com Announces 2012 Year End & Profitable Q4 Results
ANGUILLA, B.W.I., February 19, 2013 / Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTC BB: BNGOF), owner of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2012. All amounts are presented in United States dollars and in accordance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Recent Bingo.com highlights include:
- Total revenue increased to $1,765,827 for the year ended December 31, 2012, an increase of 25% over revenue of $1,416,658 for the same period in the prior year.
- Total loss for the year ending December 31, 2012 was $46,235 compared to a loss of $689,016 for the year ending 2011.
- Total profit for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, was $38,606, an improvement of 26% from profit of $30,638 for the same period in the prior year and an increase of 33% from a profit of $29,002 in the third quarter of 2012;
- Total revenue for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, was $554,031, an increase of 42% from revenue of $389,390 for the same period in the prior year and an increase of 21% from revenue of $457,748 in the third quarter of 2012;
- Two separate financings in Q4 2012, of 1,000,000 common shares each, both at $0.45 per share raising $900,000 in total.
“2012 was an excellent year for Bingo.com,” said Jason Williams, the Company’s CEO. “With our restructuring complete, we commenced an aggressive marketing strategy to increase revenue as quickly, and cost effectively, as possible. With each quarter in 2012 showing improved profitability we feel our strategy is working. We will continue this aggressive approach in existing markets, and expand into new territories in 2013.”
“The financings,” said Williams, “were completed to fund our marketing efforts and the development of special internal projects. Bingo.com will be entering the social, free-to-play bingo market with an innovative multi-platform game. The game is scheduled to launch as a beta product early in the second quarter of this year. Bingo.com intends to continue investing in the strategies and areas that have the greatest potential for revenue growth and profits.”